APPPA's 2020 pastured poultry conference is coming to Jacksonville, Florida. View the conference page for more detailed information regarding the Professional Pastured Poultry Conference.
How to Register
Online registration ended Jan 5, 2020. Contact email@example.com for help registering and for walk-in registration information. The following rates apply.
Registration at a glance
| Pre-Conference Course (Sun)
|Conference (Mon & Tue)
| Pre-Conference Course + Conference
(includes 1 course on Sunday; add unlimited Conference Guests)
| Conference Guest (Mon & Tue)
| Virtual Ticket Only
Important registration details
Determine if you are a member or not. Member registrations will be unavailable (grayed out) to non-members. For members, register using the email address that is associated with your APPPA membership to unlock the member rates.
Determine if you will attend the Preconference, Conference, or Both. Preconference is on Sunday and includes the Profitable Pastured Poultry and Marketing Essentials courses.
- For Sunday pre-conference, you must choose a track for you and your guests (Marketing or Pastured Poultry) and register appropriately.
Determine if you will bring anyone else from your farm and which days the guest will attend. These additional people will be guest registrations (Member guests are discounted).
Understand guest registrations for pre-conference and conference registrations.
- You can register unlimited guests. (active APPPA members receive a guest discount)
- If you register for all three days of the conference (Sun - Tue), any guest guest registrations you add are only for the conference portion on Monday and Tuesday. You need to complete a separate registration for your guests to choose a course in the preconference (Sun).
- Each preconference course accepts an unlimited number of guest registrations to make registering multiple people for the same course more efficient. However, if you have multiple people attending both courses, you will need to complete a registration for each course.
How many kids under 14? Kids under the age of 14 will not be charged a registration. However, if you plan to have them eat with you, you must purchase a reduced price meal package for each kid.
Will you record the conference? A virtual ticket registration is available and will include the Profitable Pastured Poultry and Marketing Essentials courses from Sunday. It will also include the sessions on process improvement, staff training, and other selected courses. Attendees can choose to add a reduced price virtual ticket option during registration.
Will you attend the farm tour? The farm tour is post conference, no-cost, and optional. Select your interest when you register. You will be responsible for travel to and from 6944 210th Pl, O'Brien, FL. Look for ride-share options at the conference. Farm tour hours are 9am to noon. Lunch options will be available for purchase.
Schedule of events:
Event Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm each day. Registration will be open from 7am to 8am on Sunday and Monday. Dinner will be Monday evening.
- January 19, 2020: Pre-conference training courses (choose one):
- Profitable Pastured Poultry
- Marketing Essentials
- January 20-21, 2020: Professional Pastured Poultry Conference includes large group discussions, breakout groups, and presentations.
- January 22, 2020: Post-conference farm tour (optional). You are responsible for your own transportation to 6944 210th Pl, O'Brien, FL. Hours of Tour: 9am to Noon.